I have 2 of these Motorola service monitors. 1 working and one with a
bad internal reference 1mhz module (burned) and low voltage power
supply ( burned diodes). I am looking for schematics for the reference
osc crystal heater and osc assy and the low voltage regulator board.
Ideally I would like to locate a service manual to rent or borrow or
buy. I expect this failure has happened in the past and someone may
have a few tips on it. Can respond off list  [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank
you in advance. Arthur Carlson Saint Cloud Mn.