Hi
I use DipTrace quite a lot.  It is a relatively new program, includes
schematic, pcb, components libraries with custom capabilities, autorouting.
It comes as a free 30 day trial, a light version and the full version is about
$500 or so, 1/10th of the big guys.  Free to check it out.
Made many boards with complicated networks and very small footprints and am
quite satisfied.
Also the customer service is outstanding.  The author responds within hours
usually to quesitons by the user.  Since is it new (1-2 years old), there are
many requests for features which are responded to whether positively or
negatively.
I am very happy with the product.  I own the full version.
Russ

Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  can any one
recommend a good pc-board design program easy to use and
 free or cheap to buy ?

 thanks

 Keith VA3KMC