-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Mike Morris WA6ILQ

---- (snip) ----

BTW the group was created on Feb 13 1999 and
by 1-2000 the group had 163 members.
By 1-2001 it had 350 members.
By 1-2002 it had 653 members.
By 1-2003 it had 989 members.
By 1-2004 it had 1450 members.
By 1-2005 it had 1896 members.
By 1-2006 it had 2519 members.
By the first of this year it had 3288 members.
And as of today we have 3402 members

Mike WA6ILQ