Hello Group,

I have just acquired a Spectrum SCR 500 receiver in the rack-mount
configuration with the built -in power supply. It looks in very good shape for
its age (being in the beige panel color , not the black/charcoal newest
colors). The problem I have is that I received no documentation with it, It has
a six channel crystal switch on it with one crystal installed, 45.0333 MHz.
There are no identifiers on any of the boards, or any where else on the unit. I
didn't take the boards out to see if marked on bottoms.
I would much appreciate any info, schematics, or helpful criticism on this. I
am willing to pay for copying and mail charges, just buy outright, or easier
yet,  any pdf scans to save a tree.

Thanks in advance,

Nick
WB7PEK