Hi Camilo,

Thanks much... yes I purchased a number of the arx-2125 pa units
from BKRelm in the past.  But getting them to work on the 224 MHz
ham band is not so easy.  N2CKH and myself are probably the only
two hams actually using the amplifiers in Amateur Service. At this
point in time I'd say the Amplifiers are not a practical conversion
for the casual person (Amateur).

The problem with the repeater is... who has a radio to talk through
it>

I will say...
A number of us out here on the US West Coast are playing around with
the original SEA format ACSB radios... but they are pretty much over
time going by the wayside.

cheers,
skipp

> "Camilo So" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Skipp
> I think you'll be interested if you know that all the unit are new
and still on original box. (MRS204EX-220 MHZ narrow band repeater)
they have 24 unit for $50.00 each (ARX2125Z-110 watt 220MHZ RF P.A.)
they have 12 unit for $125.00 each. you can find them at...
http://www.relmwireless.com/sections/closeouts/pages/Systems/220-f.asp