-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Lemmon
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:20 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Mastr III

Fred,

There is no one precise thing as "a manual."  Every radio made by GE was
delivered with a "combination manual" that comprised as many as 12 separate
LBI documents collected into one binder.  Each of the individual LBIs was
selected, based upon the specific modules in the radio.  Since each radio
might have any one of four or five difference transmitters, exciters, power
amplifiers, decoders, receivers, etc., each manual was different.  Moreover,
the manual you need for your specific radio is based upon each of the
modules contained in your radio- and may be unlike any other radio.

Please advise exactly what radio you have, by the Combination Number, or by
a list of module numbers appearing on each PCB module.  The chances are good
that the Master LBI Index contains each of the LBIs you need to put together
a complete manual that covers your specific radio.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY