Yes, they do, and they are quite happy to charge over $100 for it.

In that article Kevin shows you how to do the same thing for
under $10.

Yes, it's uncalibrated, but a counter doesn't care.

And if you really want to get a calibration on your home-brew one,
it's not that hard to measure the insertion loss.

Mike WA6ILQ