--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Tedd Doda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Guys:
>
> A couple weeks ago, I asked whether anyone had a spare
> internal harness for an IC-RP4020 UHF repeater. I found a
> VHF unit and used it as parts.
>
> After all the work of changing the wires around, I
> find that the repeater has an output of only 3 watts.
> I snapped the brick apart and found that the final
> transistor was shot (great input, no output).
>
> So now, I'm in dire needs of:
>
> a) a good working SC-1111 brick (same as a M67703M)
>
> or
>
> b) an entire PA assembly
>
> I have a complete IC-RP1520 repeater to use as a bartering
> tool, minus the harness and the RX section :)
>
> Failing that, I guess the club will have to fork over
> the $US125 from RF Parts.
>
> Tedd Doda, VE3TJD
> Lazer Audio and Electronics
> Baden, Ontario, Canada
>
> www.ve3tjd.com (personal)
> www.eraradio.ca (Linked repeater system)

Hi,
   I can't trace the block you are looking for on any of the data-
banks available here in the U.K.What I do have is an M57729.This is
a 30W-430/450Mhz block.Pins l-r are as follows

  rf in(1)
  vcc1 (2)
  vcc2 (3)
  vcc3 (4)
  rf out (5)
  beam -ve (8)

   If it is suitable we can make arrangements to have it shipped over

                       Regards  Adam