On 3/17/07, Don E. Wisdom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
Im looking for a Mastr IIe / III PA Power connector that plugs into the
back of the Mastr III  Power Supply.   I just need the connector with some
wire
Thanks
--Don
KD7WKF

If you find a source for them at a *reasonable* price, let us know -- we
retrofitted some repeaters with them (MASTR II's) because we had a local
source.  But that supply is no longer available, and we didn't finish all
the repeaters...

I think we're going to have to go back and change to something else.  We've
been looking at using the very large 40/50A powerpoles with tiewraps to make
sure they don't work themselves loose...

The larger powerpoles are readily available from multiple sources (keeps
them available and cheaper -- and something "future" maintainers will still
be able to find, a nice "engineering touch") and other than the worry about
them not having a locking mechanism, they appear like they'll do the job.

But if we had a ready source for the big GE M3 connector, that wasn't
outrageously priced, we'd finish the original retrofit.

Generally, we've found that having the MASTR II PA's powered up via a
high-current, but removable connector is a very nice thing when you need to
do a swap and get something back on the air.

Nate