Well...

Tried all that and the software wouldn't allow the blank entry.
Per one of the other reply posts I only tried programming through
the radio direct... not through the repeater software. Other
than talking to the rick... what does the repeater software give
or get for me?

Here's a cute service call cluster problem of the month.
I actually sourced this fun out a few years back.

The radius repeater was 100% original. The tx pa died and the
previous service shop traded the radios around with minor
re-programming.

The tx radio was set to simplex (talk around) on the tx frequency.

The co-channel user started trunking (without the proper license)
on the same frequency. The tx radio heard the trunk beacon and would
kerchunk itself into transmit (yeah... go figure). Every 10 seconds
the repeater would kerchunk itself. Made the customer nuts for a
week before I was called.

The patch was to program a different frequency and dcs code into
the tx radio receive frequency choice.  I know the original repeater
tx radio had a programmed blank rx frequency... but I'm not able to
restore that blank function rx programming.

(sidebar note) Although I've never done it the Motorola Rick unit
appears to be bidirectional if properly programmed.

The additional patch was to let the co-channel user know his trunking
operation was to "go away by the end of the week"... which it did for
6 months before "she" tried it again.

So the blank rx frequency option remains a mystery?

skipp