Thanks but unfortunately spell checker recognizes both spellings and it also missed my missing word "to" so even though I did use spell checker is not full proof. I have a life which has nothing to do with this unwanted thread that, as I've already mentioned, doesn't belong on this reflector.
Gary

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Gary, the real pitty here is that you are a language cop that can't even spell pity.I myself think it's time for you to get a both a dictionary or a spell checker + a life!  In a message dated 3/24/2007 10:57:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Begin forwarded message:
From: Gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Date: March 24, 2007 10:42:26 PDTTo: Paul Metzger <paulmetzger@fastmail.net>Subject: Re: Power-Pole connectors NOT for power You know, it's not only a pitty but also ironic that you don't value ourlanguage more especially since you are involved with radio communicationsfor crying out loud. Apparently you didn't listen to your elementary schoolteacher very well otherwise you may now realize how rediculously stupid youseem by attempting to simply dismiss your misuse of the language as beingless important then (whatever you call) fun. I'm done and you've beenenlighted. Goodbye. Paul Metzger wrote:
Thank you for your concerns. But quite honestly, I feel as if I hadjust been scorned by an elementary school teacher. I guess my last e-mail might have offended you in some way. I apologize if I had. Nowthat that's out of the way . . . Have Fun ! Paul MetzgerK6EH

GIF image