The only difference is the size of wire that will fit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mch
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 3:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Power-Pole connectors NOT for power

There are three ratings of PP that all use the same size shell. These
are the 40 Amp, 30 Amp, and I believe the third is 15 or 20 Amp. Most of
the ones you see sold are the 30 Amp version. The 40A is built obviously
heavier than the other two.

My previous comments were all relative to the 30A version.

Joe M.