Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I'm currently station in Iraq in support of OIF and one of my task
is to set up a communication plan using a Motorola GP360 and I need to
set up a repeater (MTR2000).  One of my concern is I don't know how far
can I set up a repeater (MTR2000).  In short does anyone know how far
can I talk (RX/TX) using a repeater (MTR2000), or can someone please
break it down for me barnie style on how this equiptment (MTR2000) work
As you can see I'm just new to this fine piece of equiptment.  I am
seeking for help and advice.  I really apreciate your help and thank
you in advance for you assistance.

R/S
Sgt Cabrera, Renan C
USMC