I have a schematic of another unit that seems to match
mine. I'll check out the end-of-charge signal. Maybe I
can increase the gain of the circuit so it detects the
smaller signal better.

I guess I was hoping someone else had "been there,
done that" and found a cure. Maybe I'm the first?

Thanks.

Bob M.
======