It is more expensive to provide a dual primary transformer so Astron
supplies single primary transformers. You either order it for 120 or 240, no
switching back and forth.

On way to still use the supply on 120 may be to find a 120 to 240 isolation
transformer on ebay. They can be had for around $15.00 or so.

73
Gary  K4FMX