Hi Group. I have a 4031 that the switching power (204 031 MGV
Stromversorgungen) supply started to just blow fuse and not start. I need a
service manual with schematics for the power supply to get very far in
troubleshooting this beast. Acopy fo the pertainate drawings or sections would
be O.K. . Any helpful suggestions on common failure modes or anctidotes on ones
you have repaired would be welcome! I've got a lot of things to use this on to
get my 900 Mhz repeater up and going.

Thanks, Nick
WB7PEK
.