Hi Mike,

The 7K version you mention works with the Vyex board... many
people don't have a dab (yet).   The firmware fix for the problem
I mention was done a bit before the Vyex board came out so I know
it is available for controllers without the dab installed. For
that version you should see the SCom web site for information.

The 7K Controller with a Vyex Digital Audio Board is just killer.
Even the unsupported commands like saving the ram contents to
the mmc card and reloading the file into a different controller
through the rs-232 work wu'da ba!  Makes the 7K well worth keeping
around.

cheers,
skipp