-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Ken Arck

At 12:03 PM 4/15/2007, you wrote:
here are such laws, but as a practical matter they are worthless
because there is no cap on what they can charge for replacement
parts. The most prolific abuser of these laws with astronomical
replacement parts cost for older models is the automobile industry.

<---Don't me that! I'm looking at a '94 Vette for my wife!

Ken