I'm sorry. I should have been more clear on my first
post. This repeater was being built for GMRS NOT FRS.
The FRS radio I was using has a trim cap on the
crystal for the PLL allowing it to be tuned to the
GMRS frequencies. This radio is for receive only. The
PTT button has been removed. It has also been modded
to accept an external antenna. No transmit = no type
acceptance issue.