  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 8:13 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater Dream List

  Hi All!

  Here is a tough problem.  A high ranking official in Law enforcement has
approach me to recommend equipment for a UHF repeater to be used by hams to
back up to local police/public safety.  He sounds like he has deep pockets, the
money sounds like it is coming from 9/11 inter-agency type funds. This will be
used in the ham bands.

  Being a Micor junkie, and not really keeping up with newer technology (newer
than 1985!! hi hi!!)  what should I be looking at for him.

  The antenna will be a DB420, Andrew heliax, and radio should be Motorola ...
(we are in Chicago, Moto Country!)

  With that in mind, we are looking in the 50 - 100 watt range.

  Thanks, Brian, WD9HSY

  ITS A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!

  See what's free at AOL.com.