Howdy John,

    I too have the R100 repeater and though I havn't programmed it
on ham freqs yet, it is a simple procedure from what I have read.
First you must find the R100 program... (you can email me on this
one)  then you must modify it via a hex editor.  There are a couple
of lines you have to modify in the program it self to get it to
program a R100.  After that you need a really SLOW SLOW SLOW
computer running DOS.  Load it on that computer.  You will next have
to build the cable or buy one.  It is a ribless cable.  (will send
you the parts list and layout).  Hook the computer to the radio via
the cable and enter your frequencies.

73 de Joe KB5VJY

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mr John Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>