http://www.batlabs.com
Charlie

"It is not the class of license the Amateur holds, but the class of the
Amateur that holds the license."

Charles Mumphrey
Amateur Radio Station Kc5ozh
Kc5ozh Rowlett Repeater: 441.325 MHz + 162.2
Kc5ozh Dallas Repeater: 441.950 MHz + 162.2
Kc5ozh Rowlett Repeater II: 441.950 MHz + 110.9
Rowlett R.A.C.E.S. Unit 823
http://www.CharliesElectronics.com
http://www.hello-radio.org
http://www.emergency-radio.org