Jim,

I am very interested in the following manuals.  Please contact me
directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if they are still available.  Your message
posting clipped your email address, so I couldn't respond directly.

Standard RPTS-LMR-1 90 watt ?UHF/FM Repeater System
Owner's Operating and Maintenance Manual

Standard DPX-1B/3B UHF Duplexers Instruction Manual

Standard MTP-4B Multiple Tone Panel Inst. Manual

Standard RPT-20 UHF/FM Repeater Owner's Operating and Maintenance
Manual

Thank-you.

<<< vern >>>

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jim, K8COP" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have the following used manuals for sale:

     <<< snip >>>