Triplett made a "Control Line Test Set" for Motorola, with
the Moto model number R1034A . Some were labeled
R-1034A (i.e. with a hyphen). They show up on ebay
every so often for $10-50.

If you are responsible for an AC wireline it's unbeatable
at that price.

I picked up one at a hamfest for $20 and had to do some
maintenance on the internals - the D cell leaked.  The
R1034A uses one D cell and one 9v battery, unlike some
of the other units that use 15v or 22.5v mercury batteries
that are nearly pure unobtanium.

I have the Triplett manual on the VOM that it was derived
from, and I'd love to find the Moto manual for the R1034A.

Here's six photos of an R-1034A:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com//motorola/test-sets/r-1034/>
I took these to add to an article off the Test Set Index, but
haven't written it yet.

Mike WA6ILQ