Hi Jim,

I don't remember seeing the book/manual yet...

Anything anyone sends me gets scanned into pdf files and is made
available to anyone for free.

Scom Bob sent me the Repco vhf and uhf manuals and I've already
sent complete manual scans to Mike (and back to Bob).

Send me anything you can and I'll get it sent out ok. I can and
will make a download for most anything useful off the sonic page.

I tend to break large manual scans into two parts... makes for
easier email attachments.

cheers,
skipp