My name is Jerry and my call sign is NA3A. I have been asked by my employer
to find a way to get an AM radio signal into an assisted living complex.
There are a lot of elderly people who still like AM. Unfortunately the only
the only place an AM signal is available is on the 4th of 7 floors. The
building has a metal shell but apparently that doesn't apply to the 4th
floor. A suggestion was made to take several pre-set am stations and pump
the signal through their cable system so that they can listen to them there.
I know this is not an Amateur Radio question per se but Hams are pretty
ingenious to I thought I would throw this out here and see if anybody has a
suggestion or 2.

Thanks,

Jerry Hermann, NA3A