I wonder if someone could mirror their site in case it goes away again.
http://web.archive.org/web/20031008124650/www.seits.org/index.html

I have had mixed results using wayback machine

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Sometimes pictures and schematics do not show up so it would be nice to
have someone grab all the info before it goes away.

tom