I built my controller from a Parallax BS2P/40. Works Great. I an
additional receiver, and DTMF decoder which I use to control the
Stamp remotely. I even have a voice board, which will play pre
recorded audio messages (power supply failure, High SWR, AC power
out, behave msgs). I got a little carried away. It was fun to build a
controller to ones individual needs. Well gotta go, didn't even have
time to write this. Email me if you would like pics of it.

I'm going to start building another one here shortly.

Bye For Now

Paul Metzger
K6EH

Digital Voice Amateur Radio Association