Thanks Don, I had a feeling that motorola would do something like that. I'll
look around the shop for a low/mid power cable and try it.....otherwise off to
ebay.

  Andy KC2GOW

Don KA9QJG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              I have a Motorola Spectra in a Case with built in power Supply on
800Mhz it is called a Desktrac You said You programmed a 100 Watt Spectra with
No Problem,   I also have  a VHF And UHF  Both 110 Watt Spectra’s .  I have to
use a LOW MID Power cable for the Base one like You described and a Different
High Power Cable to Program the 110 watt Units I hope this helped

  Good Luck

Don KA9QJG

The fish are biting.