Thanks to Eric, Bob and all who gave me input to consider. I ill try some
conversions and hope for the best.

73 JIM  KA2AJH

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Cicirello
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:52 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MOTOROLA Rib Error

Hi Guys,
I am having an intermittent programming problem with my Motorola Rib
Box. This is
one of the after market rib boxes that works great 95% of the time and
the other 5% I get an error message Serial BUS FAILURE POWER FAULT. My
radio is powered up, my battery is good in the rib box and the box is
on, I have used two different cables, and still the error.What would I
look for? I have looked for solder joints on the db25's and all look
good. I have pinned out the cables, all good. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated. Thank JIM