You don't need to be there in order to take advantage of this very
special deal.

Order an RC210A (assembled & tested) and receive an RC210R rack mount
free. That's $100 savings! And new customers will also receive a free
copy of RCP, our Windows Programming Software. That's an additional
$30 savings.

Simply enter the coupon code DAYTON when you order from our website.
Or if you prefer to call us, mention Dayton and receive the special!

We will begin taking orders for the RC810 on Tuesday, May 15th.
Introductory pricing will be $699 and details will be on the website
at that time (along with ordering info of course!). RC810's start
shipping this week as well.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Coming soon - the most advanced repeater controller EVER.
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net