TA4T,

I recommend using International Crystal at 800-725-1426.

All you need to tell them is make of radio (Micor, GE Exec, etc),
frequency for TX and RX, method of payment (most all accept credit
cards) and address to send the crystal.  They know all else needed;
IFs, tx multi, cut, etc.

You can get quick deliever, but the quicker the more it cost.

73, ron, n9ee/r

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "atdengiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>