As part of my ongoing 12 step program at Junk Enders... I have free
to anyone willing to pick them up in Northern California...

Some very nice commerical UPS units.

These units are about ths size and shape of an old xt computer.
Complete with front panel flouresent displays and status lamps/controls.

All of them were working and in use until a short time back. Replace
the internal batteries or run large external ones like I do at some
locations.

Please, these units are pick up only. I'm in & around Northern
California (where the men are men and the sheep are nervous) enough
to get these units to you around the North part of the State.

Otherwise you're out of luck regarding any shipping unless you have
a trucking account and the burn to pay for shipping.

I probably have at least min 4 to 6 units available.  Email me
direct if you're in Northern California and are serious about having
at least one of these nice units.  They are by no means junk...

Help me with my Junk Enders Program. :-)

cheers,
skipp
skipp025 at yahoo.com

> "Don Kupferschmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I'm in the process of rebuilding one of my repeaters and I'm looking
to place a UPS in line for backup.

> I'm looking for information on make and models - what's good and
what to stay away from.  The VA range is 1300 to 1500, and I'm willing
to spend no more than $200.00.