Greetings everyone. I have been trying to interface a PK88 tnc to my
RLK-1+ controller. I have set the tnc so that when I connect to it
from a remote location, it will go into Transparent mode. No problem
there, but there seems to be a conflict with communication. I have
set up the interface cable that goes to the serial port as a null
modem connection. ie; 2 to 3, 3 to 2, and 7 to 7.

My problem is that there is no communication that goes to the
controller. I have set various parameters within the tnc to operate
as simple as possible. When I switch the power off, then back on, I
get the sign on message from the controller to the tnc, which then
transmits that info back to me remote tnc. I currently have the
repeater here in the work shop, and operating the remote node right
next to the repeater/tnc.

Thanks to everyone who has helped and responded on the last post....

Until Next Time
Steve Johnson
n7hzs dot com ...