Hi folks,

Does anyone on this post, have a LC-53Capacitor Inductor Analyzer?
I'm looking for a manual, ( operating and or service)

most importantly I will like to know what are the voltages at the BNC
terminal or the test leads, according to the voltage selector switch at the
various selected volt. (this should be in the leakage test mode)

I also will like to know the ring voltage at the different ring points (this
should be in the ring test mode)

I will be posting this on other groups, so you see it somewhere else.

Thank you all for your help in advanced.

v44kai.....Joel.