I am cleaning house, barn, and garage.  Getting rid of lots of stuff
including 220 equipment.  Before it goes to ebay.  I have the following:

WACOM WP-652 duplexer tuned for 224.32/222.72 MHz with original WACOM
factory test sheet

Midland 13-513 220 MHz synthesized transceiver

ICOM IC-275A all mode 2 meter transceiver

ICOM IC-375A all mode 220 transceiver

ICOM IC-575H all mode 6 meter transceiver

MASTR II hi band repeater with 100 watt PA.  ( No cabinet )

MASTER II UHF repeater with 100 watt PA in 4 foot cabinet

(2) MASTER II VHF 100 watt mobiles

Hamtronics R-301 220 MHz receiver

Hamtronics T-301 220 MHz Transmitter

Hamtronics R-901 900 MHz receiver

Hamtronics TB-901 900 MHz Transmitter

(2) Kenwood TK-481 HT on 902 amateur band

Super Station Master antenna from the factory on 146.64 MHz

Super Station Master antenna from the factory on 444.200 MHz

DB 224 from factory on 152 MHz (new never installed)

I also have assorted cavities, power supplies, amplifiers, antennas, as well
as other none repeater equipment for HF and VHF.  Includes ICOM 756 Pro,
Hallicrafters HT32B transmitter with SX-115 receiver and HT33 KW Amp, SX-110
receiver, Collins KWM-2, speaker & power supply, 312B4 Station control,  &
30L-1, plus various Knight, Lafayette, Clegg vintage equipment.

Make an offer that I cannot refuse!

73

Dick Reese
WA8DBW