Paul Finch wrote:
> Nate,
>
> It was one of those times when I was replying to the group using an old RB
> email and forgot to change the Subject line for the new post.
>
> Paul

No worries, I read the list (and many other lists) in a threaded viewer
and people forget that even changing the Subject line still leaves the
thread intact in the headers.

So sometimes when people do that, the topic/subject line changes, but
the thread of messages on-screen in any good reader is still "indented"
under the original topic, since the threading information is not related
to the subject line in any way.

You have to hit "new" to get a new thread, never "Reply".  Many people
don't realize this is even going on, because they sort by subject or
have never used a (good) threaded e-mail reader.

Nate WY0X