My impression is/was Lunar was a commercial/amateur product line with
multiple persons running the business. Lunar also made some rf power
amplifiers.

Angle Linear is probably just Chip doing what he seems to do very
well... low noise rf preamplifiers.

The interesting part of some Lunar Preamplifiers was the 1/4 or 1/2
wave line at the circuit front-end.

In addition to the Gasfet preamp brands I mentioned Bob also talked
about Janel and Hamtronics.  I really, really like the Janel stuff...
but as with most good brands they were swallowed up by someone and
quickly went away. :-(

Past a min technical design, construction and alignment preamps can
be a pretty straight-forward desk top project for most people. Since
they can be so easily made... even low cost project kits like the
Hamtronics and the pre-built Dick Smith Electronics (rip in USA) units
are pretty darn good performers.

I'm not sure how long the Lunar brand is/was around... but I've seen
their ads in a number of old Ham Mags... Maybe someone can get Chip
to tell the story some day.

cheers,
s.