I whole heartedly agree, Glenn, but with one say 100 Watt pa feeding a
cavity duplexer, there is no phase delay issue, just a minor mis-match, that
I doubt would ever be seen or heard outside the transmitter shack.  The
advice I was given on duplexers is once they are tuned properly, leave them
alone.  The difference you see from a little tweaking will not be
noticeable, and external matching devices like a Z-Matcher or a tuning stub
don't generally offer enough benefit to be worth while.  73, Steve NU5D