Hi Larry,
I gave up fighting the problems on both 6 and 10 meter repeaters and have only gone with "Split Site" repeaters using a UHF link between them. I use GE Mastr II's because it is so easy to pull out the Low Band receiver and replace it with a UHF receiver and place that Low Band receiver into the UHF TX case for a system link setup.

Yes you will require two sites with this sort of setup but you will end up in most cases with a far better low band repeater system, no super high duplexer cost andthe 10 meter units are the size of a water boiler! 6 meters take up a good deal of space as well. I have also found it rather easy to add additional Low Band receivers into the system as well for far better coverage from HT's, etc..

Just a passing thought for you. So much easier if a second site is available to you. So easy to set up and tune up the system.

August
W8MIA
Kingman, AZ