----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> FYI:  The 37-contact female connector that plugs into the front of a Micor
> mobile radio is still available from Motorola Parts.  It is Part Number
> 0184307A89, for about $55.  The obsolete part number for this plug is
> 1V84307A89.

  Question - is this defined as a Sub-D-37, or as a "high-density" 37 ?
If it's only 2 rows of pins, 19 above 18, then I can still get sockets and
cables for this connector, as it's commonly used in Hill-Rom hospital beds.
But if it's the high-density one, with 3 rows of pins,  I've seen it on some
other things but not lately, on other medical equipment.

  Just thought I'd toss that in. :-)

            _Ray_        KBØSTN