Hi,
   the "green hats" are the military and although we here in the U.K.
do have the 4m band it is at the top end of the "Tac" military band.
    We don't seem to be bothered by them or them by us as we also
share that part of the spectrum with commercial interests,so with
all interests interwoven we all seem to get along.

Adam g8umx

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "JOHN MACKEY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>