I recently acquired a Telewave TRPD-0484 Duplexer (4 10" cavities 275
Khz spacing) tuned for 47.50 Mhz. This duplexer has an advertisized
tuning range of +/- 2.5 Mhz from its center frequency which I have
confirmed. I tried retuning the cavities but only could get them to go
to approximately 51 Mhz. A call to Telewave confirmed that the duplexer
could indeed be modified to operate from 50-54 Mhz but the cost would
be more than my limited budget would allow.

Does anyone know how or have experience with modifying a duplexer of
this type to move the center frequency to approximately 52 Mhz -
approximately 5 Mhz higher than its present center frequency???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
W7SSO