Contains no copper ............

I live just south of Orland Park, IL  (Andrew's old Corporate  office)  I had
the opportunity a few years back to pick up some  LDF5.  While on the
property I saw 2 - 30 yard dumpsters side by  side by one of the manufacturing
buildings.  The 1 dumpster had all sizes  of scrap, bent, damaged heliax from
1/4
superflex to 3+ inch air cable. It was  ready to overflow, and no piece was
larger than 6 ft.

The other 30 yard dumpster was almost full of pure scrap copper from  the
manufacturing process.  The noon time sun made the dumpster look like  it was
on
fire from the shiny copper!

Blinded by the light!  What a sight!
73 Brian, WD9HSY

Your kid  may be an Honor Student,
Your Kid may be a Great Athlete,
Your Kid may be  a Doctor or a Lawyer,
But My kid is in the US Air Force & plays  with ICBM's,  Inter Continental
Ballistic Missiles,

What was your Lat. and Long.  ?