-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff DePolo
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:01 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Re: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re:
Duplexers

<major snip>

> There is a point at which it starts to
> propergate and does look like 75 Ohms. I think you might
> understand this.

I'm not trying to rake you over the coals Ron, but I *am* trying to prove a
point: there is no low-frequency cutoff for coaxial cable, period. You may
experience (or even measure) behavior at very low frequencies when the cable
is a small fraction of an electrical wavelength that might make you want to
think otherwise, but it's not due to transmission line theory, math, or
physics breaking down at some low-frequency cutoff.

--- Jeff