Haha, nice.  Another good one is the guys who have had entire boards changed
to silver solder because it "sounds better"... and argue with you  to the
end of breath if you ever say it does nothing, and is a total waist of
time.  Even the car audio guys are foolish sometimes.  Running double ott
cable to their amps, or coaxial speaker cable.  hahah.