-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 7:27 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] OT- Weather Radio Recall

Peter Dakota Summerhawk wrote:
> On that topic I found that a pager works just as well:
> http://www.iinc.com/ggcomm/pager.html
> Been using one for quite a while now with good results.
> Dakota Summerhawk

Only problem-those don't do the SAME code, just the generic tone. You'll

get everything that transmitter sends out, which I know in my case would

be a LOT more then I would want to hear about. Probably only 1 out of
every 7-8 pages would be of interest.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL