  From: Davies, Doug A FOR:EX<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Repeater-Builder<mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:38 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] GE Receiver/Power Supply Combo.

  I still have two GE VHF FM receiver/power supply combinations to give away.
These are all solid state units, single channel (crystal controlled) in the
138-174 MHz. range with 19" rack mounting.  Just pay shipping.  Weight is 10lbs
and box size is 20"L x 7" H x 12"D. You can use these measurements to calculate
the shipping to your house from V8G 0B9 in Canada.  If there's no interest,
they're headed for the land fill.

  Doug  VE7DRF