From: skipp025
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 9/7/2007 12:41:02 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Spectrum Communications SCR 77 UHF repeater

Re: Spectrum Communications SCR 77 UHF repeater

You might have asked for a few more opinions before you bought
a specific controller. Replacing the internal controller is
quite a bit more involved versus dealing with just the CW ID'er
function using something like an ID-O-Matic unit.

Do you want to interface the entire controller into the SCR-77
or just replace the CW ID'er function?

Maybe the folks at MCC will/should have the connection information
available?

Our technical replies depend on how you want to interface the
board to the repeater operation. There is a rear panel interface
jack on the SCR-77 for use external controller connections.

cheers,
skipp