  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 5:53 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater linking

ivanjewell wrote:
> Hello all we have 4 tait 2000 radios to link our repeater
> to another one I was wondering if anyone has a wiring
> diagram to do this?
> We are running a arcom 210 controller
> thanks in advance and 73's VE6IVN Ivan

The Tait mobile radios I've messed with either have or don't have an
option in them to bring out various signals on a DB-9 connector in the
back.

They had to be ordered with the option, however the "punch-out" is still
there and you can find tap-points using the schematic and it makes a
handy place to mount a DB-9 if they weren't ordered with the option.

If they already have the DB-9 connector on the back, the signals you
need are already there, most likely.

Do yours have DB-9's on the back, near the power connector?

Are they Tait 2000 Series II radios? Series III?

"Tait 2000" is somewhat generic, as they have had multiple series of
radios in that product line, on wildly different bands...

Nate WY0X